1. Supervises the installation/construction of new sites according to operating providers’ established Technical specifications and provisions.
2. Completes the engineering technical on-site investigations of locations under construction or development to ensure compliance to established quality standards.
3. Reviews soil tests against established standards.
4. Supervises availing all requirements for new sites and insure that all supplies are availed according to the established plans.
5. Reviews all materials supplied to ensure quality criteria as specified; advises sub-contractors of any shortfalls; and immediately report findings to his immediate supervisor and follows-it-up to Insure that all are corrected.
6. Supervises sub-contractor construction personnel and monitors commitment to change of orders as
7. Ensures that his superiors are advised and informed, on timely basis, of any problems related to site development and construction which might cause time scheduling and costs problems.
8. Supervises and trains manpower assigned to his site/location to meet daily changes in operating requirements and priorities; reviewing work schedules, to ensure meeting unusual or emergency situations.
9. Identifies and reports deviation from approved workflow scheme, working schedules and enforces corrective actions of such deviations as guided and directed by his superiors.
10. Observes safety, environmental health and security/contingency plans and programs consistent to MEET Group standards and by concerned services operators.
11. Ensure all installations/maintenance documentation; modifications are in line with the established working systems, policies and procedures.
1. B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical/Power) or equivalent.
2. Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
3. Additional Professional Certification and Accreditations are essential.
4. Demonstrates good time management skills.
5. Very good skill in reading and interpreting technical drawings and designs.
6. Displays very good analytical skills.
7. Displays effective verbal, presentation and communications skills.
8. Very good skill in using computers and management of technical information systems.
9. Retains a minimum of TWO years of hands on experience in the same field.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject to applications@OneraSystems.com