Details Job : Essential skills & awareness:
• Safety rules and procedures.
• Knowledge of practical application.
• Leadership skills.
• Customer relation & communication.
• Production & process.
• Administration & management.
• Decision making.
• Problem solving.
• Computer skills.
1- inspection of equipment to be repaired and preparing engineering analysis report, including:
• working conditions of the equipment .
• Determine the appropriate products for the application and their quantities.
• Method of implementation and application procedure.
• Application cost and time.
2- Participate in preparing Procedure of technical proposal by providing information about the problem, actual cost , client obligations and general conditions.
3- planning the work before application by :
• Determine the full requirements of the application tools .
• Arrangement, coordination and price negotiation with company’s sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Coordination with customer to ensure readiness of the site and equipment on the day set for application to avoid money and time loss.
• Prepare the necessary papers and documents needed like invoices, records of receipt and datasheets…etc
4- Application supervision :
• Lead and work with team members to ensure applications are in full conformance with plans and specifications and meet budget and timescale.
• Monitor and manage sub-contractor performance to meet agreed specification, time and cost.
• Overseeing quality control ,health and safety matters on site to insure the regulations are adhered to.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Make sure the necessary documents are signed by the customer after completion of application and follow customer’s administrative procedure to avoid any delay in receivables collection .
5- Maintain product and company reputation and image and conduct communication with customers and colleagues in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
6- Maintain application records complete and updated.
7- Manage , monitor and develop technicians performance to achieve the highest application standard .
8- Application documentation by taking pictures for different application steps and preparing required reports.
9- Provide on-the- job training to new staff.
10- Maintain company’s equipment ,tools and inventories and control purchasing budget.
11- Effectively coordinate with company’s various departments and levels of staff.
12- Participate in company’s marketing activities by providing relevant technical and market information.
Contact Info : firstname.lastname@example.org